Rigol MSO1074Z sveiflusjá
Rigol MSO1074Z er fjölhæf fjögurra rása 70MHz sveiflusjá og 16 rása digital analizer.
Rigol MSO1074Z er fjölhæf 70MHz sveiflusjá með 4 hliðrænum og 16 stafrænum inngöngum.
Hægt er að uppfæra sveiflusjánna með hugbúnaðarlyklum sem opna fyrir fjölda möguleika.
The MSO1000Z Series is the new economic level Digital Oscilloscope from Rigol to meet the customer's applications with its innovative technology, industry leading specifications, powerful trigger functions and broad analysis capabilities. The MSO1000Z 4 channel oscilloscopes come in 70 or 100 MHz versions with a 7 inch display and Rigol's UltraVision technology and a 16 bit digital input port for mixed signal applications as well as a host of options. Add the optional analysis, decoding, deep memory, and integrated 2 channel waveform generator for a powerful 4 channel scope at an exceptional price.
- 70 MHz Bandwidth, 4 analog channels
- 16 digital channels for Mixed Signal analysis
- 1G Sa/s Real-time Sample Rate
- 12Mpts (Std.) and 24Mpts (Opt.) Memory Depth
- Innovative "UltraVision" technology
- Up to 30,000wfms/s Waveform Capture Rate
- 7 Inch WVGA (800x480), multiple intensity levels waveform display
- 24Mpts memory depth option
- Advanced trigger option
- Serial decoding and trigger option. Includes bus types RS232/UART, I2C, and SPI
- Waveform record and play
Engar usagnir skráðar.
DS1000Z-E series is a high-performance and economic digital oscilloscope designed for the designing, debugging and educational requirements of the mainstream digital oscilloscope market.